Use SAFE account to earn up to 20% on your deposit per annum
Make profits in your trading accounts and pay free money into a SAFE deposit account to earn interest. Earn up to 20% per annum. The interest rate is floating, depending on your trading volumes.
What is a SAFE account?
SAFE is a non-trading savings account that LiteFinance’s client can open and top up to earn interest.
The profit and interest you can earn in a SAFE account is higher than at a bank.
Open a savings account with LiteFinance and earn up to 20% per annum. Interest payments are made every day!
- Deposit account in US dollars
- Floating rate, up to 20%
- Interest rate depends on your trading volume
- Daily interest payments
- No minimum or maximum deposit limits
- Withdrawals at any time
How does a SAFE account work?
- The client tops up their SAFE account in the Client Profile area using a transfer from their trading accounts or any available payment system.
- The client trades every day or copies trades in their trading account with LiteFinance
- The interest rate is subject to the trading volume the client accomplishes in their trading accounts
- The interest on the money held in a SAFE account is calculated and paid every day
How is a floating interest rate calculated?
Deposit interest depends on the client’s trading volume accomplished in their trading accounts.
The maximum interest rate is 20%.
Floating Interest Rate (FIR,% per annum) is calculated daily according to the formula:
K is the company’s participation factor set at 10.1
L is the number of lots traded and completed in the past 30 days in the client’s trading accounts
T is the current deposit in a SAFE account increased by 5%
The client receives an interest payment daily based on the annual interest rate calculated. The daily interest payment is calculated as follows:
Balance – SAFE account minimum balance on the previous day, for which a daily payment is calculated.
How is deposit interest % generated?
To earn higher interest, the client needs to trade actively. The more lots the client trades, the higher their floating interest rate is.